Tuesday, December 7, 2010

War of Emperium - July 4, 2009

When: July 4, 2009
Where: WoE 1 Agits

I have been inactive in WoE for the past few sieges but now I have the luxury of time to participate in the sieges. So as usual I joined my guild Kingdom of Justice in this siege. I have chosen to join this guild because they are constantly looking forward to an intense fights with other guilds. As for me, I get bored when defending an agit with no other guilds attacking our agit so I prefer guild clashes. And during this siege, they never failed to amuse me because we had a great war of the emperium.

For the screenshots that I have posted here were the times that I'm on the proper mindset on pressing the printscreen button. During serious fights, I forgot to take screenshots. T_T







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...