Thursday, December 2, 2010

Black Bunny Band Upgrading Event



The event mechanics states that the player must exchange an upgraded Black Bunny Band better known as BBB to much more desirable item. The upgrade range for the exchange is from +7 BBB to +10 BBB.The event started with very ambitious prizes, which include Boss Cards like Doppel, Vesper, Ktullanux, Garm, Dark Snake Lord, and Amon Ra. Here’s the link to the mechanics of the event.



My friends became very interested in this event and want to attain these boss cards. As for my self, I would like to have the Doppel card for my Sniper. If I fail to have the +7 BBB then that would mean I will stick to my alternative card, which is the Cecil Damon Card. With all of us determined to get a Boss card, we planned on investing on these event. On one Saturday late night, we proceed at the Alberta Merchant Guild to upgrade our items. We are all excited in getting an over upgraded BBB and luckily we all have our desired upgraded BBB.

After some controversies and negotiations with the Black Bunny Band Event, the Game Masters (GM) announced that the exchange date which is July 25 together with the revised table of items to be exchanged. The announcement was made the day before the exchange date, which alarms us. The evening of July 24 we rushed all the required items for the exchange. Most of my friends are not available on that day so Angel and I decided to fall in the line for the exchange.

As early as 2 or 3 in the morning we took an airship ride from Izlude to Rachel. When we arrived at Rachel Town, we tried to locate the coordinates given at the mechanics. We were surprised that there were people already lined up for the event. Angel was very lucky to have the 5th spot while I was at the last line with 12th spot. Both of us agreed to get some sleep while leaving our PCs open.


When I woke up at around 9am, I was still at the 12th spot. To my surprise Angel is already at the 2nd spot and told me that she didn’t sleep the whole night. She was so excited at the event that whenever someone disconnects she moved to that place until she reached the 2nd spot. She even left a message on my yahoo messenger to move on the 5th spot but unluckily I was already sleeping by that time. >_<


The line up was well organized. I never imagined that Valkyrie has this kind of discipline knowing how diverse our community has. I even captured GM Azrael checking on the line that we had while taking screenshots on my items.


The GM greeted our community as the exchange event starts. Angel became nervous because the player who had disconnected has returned and they were on the same spot, which is the 2nd in line. Though her pub is still seen and her name was still been mouse over, she repeatedly ask our guild mates to check us at Rachel and confirm if she will be the one who will be summoned. She is also scared of being silenced due to not following the event mechanics on taking someone else position. I also ask our guild mates on how long was the line and they informed me it’s about 75 people on the line.


The GM one by one summoned the players in order of the line. Angel luckily been summoned while the person who had taken her placed was left behind and been ignored by the GM. Eleven people were initially summoned while leaving me at the end of the line.


When it’s my turn, I have taken screenshots of the whole place. Basically it’s a room with no warp portal and it’s interior design resembles those at the Comodo Beach Town. GM Azrael is sitting at one side of the room while summoned players lined up and wait for their turn for the exchange. When it’s my turn to exchange the price, I told the GM about the prize that I want and traded the item requirements. After the deal, I reconnected since there are no warp portals on the room. We will then wait for the items to be inserted on our accounts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...