Saturday, December 11, 2010

Alberta Hagdan Tambays

Recently, All I do in-game is to idle at the stairs of Alberta promoting my site because I was too lazy to do anything. The only activity I do in-game is to perform the Daily Quest for all my characters. On a random event, I saw my friend Pak and Blur chatting at the top part of the stairs. I joined in the discussion and showed off my character. I told them that I have a specially designed Shadow Chaser which I use to draft the headers for my site. I scribbled random words on the ground and let it stay until the duration ends.

"Alberta Hagdan Tambays" sitting while wearing our respective 3rd job exclusive headgear

Suddenly, I had an idea to scribble "Alberta Hagdan Tambays" because we are the lurkers of Alberta. Blur then had an idea to take screen shot of us with my scribble. I envied him so I also took screenshots for my site. By the way, we are not the one who came up with the Alberta Hagdan term but Cef and his friends. We just shared the same "Tambayan" so we adopted the term "Alberta Hagdan" and added "Tambays" referring to players in the area. Now our number in the area is growing because of the Daily Quest craze and we are happy to share our "Tambayan" with other players.

Standing version of the picture above

Alberta is getting crowded day after day. Unlike before it's just a few of us. As they say the more the merrier. More people means we can have random casual talk with people on our "Tambayan". We can also gain more friends this way. Anyone can visit us in our "Tambayan" but be careful with posers!

1 comment:

tristan certeza said...

paps its good to know that there are people like you in valk server (where i am too) that actually cares about the game..and not just about bots,pvp,zennies and show offs.. really encouraging =) keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...