Monday, September 11, 2017

Greenwood Lake Guild Dungeon Exploration

Finally after a successful last minute break during the War of Emperium, Eternal guild has finally conquered an Agit. We were able to secure Bool-Young, the upper right castle at Greenwood Lake. After the war, castle owners can now access an exclusive dungeon. The exciting part of owing an agit to explore the guild dungeon!


For this exploration, I have my friend Destra with me to accompany me in this adventure. We don't have expectations on the dungeon since this is not our first time accessing the area. What we are trying to do is to see if it is worth it to level at this dungeon without using a lot of resources. And we also want to have a feel of the guild dungeon on a Revo-classic setting.


We entered our castle and locate the guild dungeon switch. If you're not familiar with guild dungeon switches you can refer to my Guild Dungeon Switches - WoE 1 post. The location of switches varies from one castle to another. Warning! guild dungeons are guild versus guild enabled. Other guilds can kill you once inside the dungeon.


Upon spawning, we immediately spot MVP Eddga. I don't have a high end gear to battle Eddga so I tried to distance myself. I don't like to be one shot by a stray skill. On the other hand my friend Destra is confident enough to battle the MVP. He immediately access his Kafra and prepare his gears for the battle.


Once ready, he dive into the location of the MVP. His bowling bash cleared the surrounding mobs leaving Eddga alone. He bravely battled Eddga on a one on one. I settle on clearing other mobs around and watch him in his epic battle. 


After several Bowling Bash, Eddga finally falls with several loots on the ground. Unfortunately, no high priced item for us like the Tiger's Footskin. But that's ok since we have the MVP solo. This makes our exploration something worth it.


Few walks away we encountered the mini boss Vagabond wolf. Destra was able to one shot the mini boss. I was able to loot a hood which is for Super Novice. Other loots are not significant but I still loot them. Every loot adds to my zeny pool.


We went around the map to look if there are other MVPs or mini boss but we are greeted with the same monsters. The experience is good but we burned a lot of potions in the process. I think if we will invest on leveling on this dungeon we need a small party with Priest to help on our survival. The experience is high but mob density is low. Roaming around is the best way to level on this dungeon.


After few monster battles, Am Mut had enough of our presence. He was able to one shot me with his Mammonite. At this point we decided to retire our exploration. Til the next adventure ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...