Thursday, November 4, 2010

Convert and Receive Claiming

Last week early evening, the prizes for the Convert and Received Promo has been delayed. A lot of players were upset and its evident through Ragnaboards and shouts in-game. During that time I'm busy doing daily quests. It's not my habit to read shouts but sometimes repetitive shouts with the same topic catches my attention. The topic that night is about the delayed awarding of CnR prizes. Suddenly GM Aeon made an announcement that all prizes could now be claimed with Torsen.

GM Aeon thanking players who availed the CnR promo

I was about to finish my daily quest on my Genetic Vendor when suddenly Alberta experienced lag. I pass on the area of Torsen and found out that a large mob of players were waiting for their prizes. I'm surprised to see a lot of players availed the CnR promo even if the conversion is 500php. The picture of the people in Alberta tells us that a lot of Valkyrie players are patronizing the one day CnR event.

A snapshot of players claiming their rewards on Torsen

As for me, I didn't avail the promo because I have no plan on purchasing any hypermart item that time and I still have a premium. So I just changed character, waited for the lag to subside and continued my daily quest on my other characters.

If you can't see Torsen to claim your rewards please visit my Torsen post for the exact location.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sir herbs.. panu po yang CNR/wendy,torsen? noob lng po..hehe.. halimbawa, may 500 credits ako, tapos converted to rok points.. automatic avail ko n kagad ung event? tama po b ako?

Anonymous said...

tsaka pahabol sir herbs.. kung naconvert mo n po into roks ung 500 credits halimbawa.. tapos ginamit sa tiangge o HM.. aus lng b un? avail ka p rn b sa event nun?

Herbert said...

Incase na may CnR events yes tama yung sinabi mo makaka avail ka na agad dun sa event.
Pagkaconvert mo pede mo na agad gamitin yung ROKs.
Ang mahalaga e na convert mo yung Load mo during that event.

Anonymous said...

ahh, ok po... maraming salamat Sir Herby... /gg

Anonymous said...

ganun pala ang cnr. tenchu sa credits herbert ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...