Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010 Summons

On the 31st of October, I was parking my Genetic on our "tambayan" at Alberta Hagdan. Suddenly GM Aeon announced that they have a Halloween treat for players that night. They summoned boss monsters in town that wrecks the town in chaos. I'm shocked to see an event monster named Poring the Conqueror spawned near me. I'm familiar with the monster because I've seen him spawn at Prontera Market once. And I can say he has something to brag.

Photobucket
Fresh Poring the Conqueror spawn for the Halloween Event


Aside from Poring the Conqueror, A Dark Snake Lord has been summoned also at the spawn area of Alberta. In our server, Alberta became crowded lately because most players are performing the daily quests. And that night their quest has been slightly interrupted because of the surprised summon from the game masters. Dark Snake Lord is durable that before because of his ghost element and modified stats. Players are having hard time taking him down.

Photobucket
Dark Snake Lord spreading terror at Alberta Spawn area

Several minutes have passed, Dark Snake Lord went down however Poring the Conqueror is still standing strong killing players one after the other. His Magnum Break can wipe the mob of players who focused fire on him. But players At Alberta are persistent in claiming this monster's head. I haven't seen Poring the Conqueror died but a friend told me that he dropped an Armor.

Photobucket
Poring the Conqueror versus the people of Alberta

The surprise event is a nice Halloween Treat for players. Til next event!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...