Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Player Feedback

Photobucket

I've been working hard promoting my site both in-game and forums. You might see me AFK in Alberta with a pub "richkidherbert.blogspot.com << akin". The pub is open to all who wants to drop by say something. Because of this I've been receiving various feedback regarding the site, random questions and players needing zeny or items. Some even leave trash talk on my pub assuming that it's a fishing or a hack site. I don't blame them from doing that on my pub because there are a lot of hack sites being promoted on our server. It's really hard to promote a legitimate site when most of the site being promoted are hack sites. I have also read some negative feedback from players but I won't mind getting those. But even so I'm still happy because It just proves that my site is getting the attention that it needs. Well let's be positive and here are some of the feedback that I got.


At the quest area of Alberta:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At Prontera Market area:

Photobucket

Photobucket

To those who have the courage to drop by on my pub thank you. I appreciate the attention you are giving on my site. Feedback are always welcome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...