Monday, December 20, 2010

Bed of Flowers

Disclaimer: I am not a woot advocate. It so happen that the bed of flowers caught my attention

I was about to check out the Prontera market when I bump into a High Thief dropping tremendous amount of flowers. These flowers are ordinary flowers which can be bought on an NPC. The scene is not new to me so I tried to follow the high thief.

Photobucket
My stalking ability leads me here


After a few minutes of following the high thief, I ended up at the Left Kafra Prontera. The high thief still drops flowers as he floods the place with a lot of flowers. In my mind, I knew he's using woot to continuously drop an approximate of 10 flowers per second. A normal person cannot drop that much in a short span of time.

Photobucket
People started to gather around the Bed of Flowers

While staying a little longer in the area, I saw a lot of amazed players. They even loot flowers being drop. It was a bit funny seeing them loot the drops and hoping to make money from the flowers. A flower costs 1z each which means that your looting effort is not rewarding.

Photobucket
More people gathered on the bed of flower

I tried many times to catch the name of the high thief but I was not able to because of his fast movements. I only got his name when he stopped dropping flowers and started conversing with the people gathered on the flower bed.

Photobucket
Lets call him Centelion

It was a fun random conversation with the other players who gathered in the bed of flowers. I felt that our server have a lot of people to talk to even if we have a larger population of woots.

4 comments:

Chris Musouka said...

What is woot?

Herbert said...

Woot is an alternative term for Bots.
You can view other terms like woots on my Terms & Abbreviations Page.

Anonymous said...

ahahah!! look!! my hunter is caught laughing!! ahahahaha.. ahhh.. the good old days.. now my hunter is a ranger.. ^^

Herbert said...

Good for you. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...