Sunday, January 9, 2011

Player Feedback

Photobucket

I'll be highlighting some player feedback again. I got lots this time because I have more time to AFK at Alberta Hagdan now. Vacation is over and I have to get back to my usual routines. Thank you all for the support you are giving to my site. I appreciate them. I don't mind answering your queries as long as I know the answer I'll tell them to you. Just don't ask too personal questions because I won't be revealing them to you. I'm afraid of having posers in the future. I hope you understand. Anyways read the feedback I compiled after the break.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also I tried promoting my site through shout in-game. I'm surprised that I got response after I shouted my site. Before, when I shout my site I don't get any response but now I can say that there are a lot of viewers on my site now. Once again thank you for your support.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. twas my pleasure sensei
--Heather Schneider

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...