Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bossnia Event - 5th time

When: October 10, 2009
Where: Bossnia Dungeon
Previous Attempts:



Bossnia is back again for the fifth time. I really don't know what to say on this because the GMs already made an announcement before that the 3rd Bossnia will be the last Bossnia Event for the year. I have no idea why they made this far up to 5th time.

Issues aside, I guess my guildmates were very eager for this event. On a saturday night, my guildmates and I gathered to form a party to enter the bossnia dungeon. We don't have any specifics on what character they will bring as long as we have a buffer, tanker and killer. We managed to form a party consisting a paladin as tanker, 4 priests as buffer, a champ, a high wizard and a sniper so we went on an adventure inside the dungeon. We managed to kill most of the MVPs that we encounter with the exemption of high end MVPs. At this point in time we are no longer after the rares but we are after the experience of boss hunting without sacrificing some precious experience.

From the moment we entered the dungeon, I noticed that the dungeon is not that crowded with people just like before. I guess people are already fed up with this event. All in all the event is not that appealing anymore but the experience is worth it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...