Monday, January 10, 2011

Ragnarok Online Opening Movie

I've been reading the Unified Forums and someone post about the first Ragnarok Online Opening Movie. It caught my attention because I'm familiar with the shared video. It's about a Novice and the first jobs battling Atroce. The video if I'm not mistaken was released during the beta days of Ragnarok Online as a promotional video. Atroce during this time is not yet existing in-game. Atroce has been released during the Rachel Patch. Watch the full video after the break. It brings back a lot of memories.




I found another video featuring the music used on the Ragnarok Online Opening Movie. The video is a fan made and features all the 2nd job class characters. The setting is at Prontera City. Check it below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...