Monday, January 17, 2011

Mini Event in Morroc

I was passing by Morroc Town when I noticed an unusual gathering of players . All of the players are too close with each other and trying to get closer to one another. I knew there is something going on that I didn't know at the moment so I just observed for a while.

Photobucket
Gathering of players



My curiosity encouraged me to stay for a while and uncover the mystery of their unusual behavior. Apparently a Mechanic is doing a mini event. This is not new to our server because there are players who are generous enough to held mini events like this. Since he has gathered this much people on a not so populated town, I suspect that he used a megaphone to attract attention.

Photobucket
The Mechanic doing a mini event

Some of his events includes Bring me an item and One Zeny Vend. While doing the event some players are disrupting by vending some items that are not worth 1z. They are probably expecting someone who will accidentally buy their items vended in overpriced. At the last part of his event he drops random items as the crowd mobbed to pick the items. Most of the items dropped are common but there are also rare items like cards and equipments.

Photobucket
Following the Mechanic who is currently dropping some items

In the end he has disposed all of his items. He thank all who participated and explained that he'll be selling that account. I'm not an advocate of RMT but it's their way of playing the game. Life goes on.

Photobucket
The event ended

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mron pa rin po gnitong event sa pront.. haha..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...