Friday, January 14, 2011

War of Emperium - January 10, 2011

The War of Emperium has been reshaped in Valkyrie Server. I never expected the changes to be this drastic! Before the war of emperium started I was busy preparing my things for the war. I went on a corner and double check my equipments and consumables. Suddenly our guild master summoned us through Emergency Call. I thought our siege will be the same happy go lucky but I was wrong.

First Emergency Call during the siege

We were summoned at a Greenwood Lake agit but unexpectedly the Kingdom of Justice guild (KOJ) is currently holding the agit. My initial reaction is to battle with the opposing guild but I'm a bit confused because none of my attacks are dealing damage. Only my favorite skill Manhole seems to affect them. I checked our guild window and to my surprise we were allied with KOJ and Eternal. It seems that KOJ negotiated with our guild to join their alliance. I have no idea what  had transpired between our guild and their allaince but I guess we have to respect the newly formed alliance.


Our target agit for the siege

Not too long our guild master told us to abandon the current agit and focus our attacks on Hohenschwangau an agit located at the upper left part of Luina. By the time we are warped on the agit, I notice that there is a large number of people gathering outside the castle. And I can confirm that we are on an alliance war.

Preparing to invade the emperium room by gathering at the room before emperium room

Our alliance is firm in their decision to conquer the target agit. So the whole alliance is commanded to gather at the room before the emperium room. All of us will be simultaneously advance towards the emperium and break their defenses.

Breaking into the opposing alliance defenses

Our alliance was able to break through the tough precast but we have a lot of casualties during the process. We were able to advance a little pushing some of their precasts away from the portal. As for me, I knew that I will not last that long so I used my stalking ability to sneak pass the precast. I was successful in passing through until the corner but unfortunately I was hit by Freezing status thus revealing my current location. Someone revealed me from hiding and I was taken down.

Still trying to move forward towards the emperium

All casualties are commanded to go back to the agit and continue the push on the emperium room after regenerating. As we go back to the agit the opposing alliance is also quick in strengthening their defenses. Both alliances have a tough time gathering their members to go back in either defending or attacking.

Successful in breaking the defense and gearing towards the emperium.

As time passes by, the tough defense that the opposing guild finally broke down and most of our members can freely pass the portal. The defending alliance shifted to emperium hug defence while pushing us away from the emperium. On the other hand our alliance is persistent in breaking their final defense while ensuring that the precast on the portal will not reorganize. If the precast is reorganized, our reinforcements might have a harder time to back us up.

Successful breaking of the emperium

The defense of the opposing alliance finally broke so our alliance has the opportunity to get close to the emperium and start breaking. Few minutes passed and our alliance has successfully conquered the agit. Our focus then shifted from attack to defense. Our guild master was able to run quick into the emperium room and summoned us through Emergency Call.We set our precast and waited for the opposing alliance to break through our defense.

Our alliance in defend mode

Minutes before the emperium ends, our guild scouts for potential agits to conquer. We left the owner of the agit to defend as we try to conquer our own agit. Our target agit is at the Greenwood Lake. We have been successful in breaking through their defenses but their guild master was able to use Emergency Call near their emperium. To make our situation worse, another conquering guild was able to use Emergency Call at the portal. Our guild on the other hand is sandwich between the two guilds. Most of our members are taken down so we have a very low chance of getting the agit. We ran out of time to shift to another agit or to go back and attack the target agit. As the war of emperium ends we haven't conquered any agit.

Last minute attack

The changed tides of the war really surprised me. Its a new year and new alliances are formed. I guess this is in preparation for the RPC 2011 that might come out during summer. Our alliance is composed of Kingdom of Justice, Eternal and rhswrdzrnyvhgzxckljmcxv. The opposing alliance is composed of Endless, Foreign Exchange, Genocide and Delta Nu if I'm not mistaken. Expect a bloody clashes in the next sieges to come.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice siege. haha. jan ako. KOJ-shieshie18 :))

Herbert said...

Yep. buong 2hrs bakbakan lahat. =)

Anonymous said...

bkt rhswrdzrnyvhgzxckljmcxv ang name ng guild? haha!

Herbert said...

Hindi ko rin alam kung bakit ganyan name ng guild. Nagpa ampon lang ako sa guild na to. Kumbaga fresh blood ako dito hehe. Wala akong idea sa history sa name. >_<

Anonymous said...

ung alliance natin KOJ ETERNAL RR INFINITY
cla GENO ENDLESS FE ILLU SHIVANS PRESTI (Red and Blue) DELTA LC
kaya nkaka lito minsan pag nag seseige masyado madami kalaban pero andun ung action na hinahanap ko, pero ung lag andun din=)

Herbert said...

Yep masarap nga ang aksyon.
Kaso mas masarap ang lag. hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...