Saturday, January 15, 2011

My First 150 Character

After 14 weeks of patience I was able to create my first level 150 character! I'm very proud that I have reached this level even for a very long period. Based from the history of my characters my Royal Guard is also my first level 99 non-transcendent character and my first level 99 transcendent character. I love this character especially in war of emperium. It suits my siege style.

Photobucket
My first level 150 character


Enough of the bragging. I'm just eager to announce my level 150 character. If you compare my level phasing with other players you might say that I'm a bit slow. By the second week of renewal there are a lot of level 150 players on our server. At the end of 2010 most guilds has a lot of 150 players in their ranks.

But to tell you honestly I leveled my character purely by Daily Quest. I never used my Royal Guard to level up on normal maps or join Endless Tower parties. I noticed that it is more efficient to invest my Field Manuals on the Daily Quests rather than the normal way of leveling. The downside of this method is that the base experience levels up faster than the job experience. Currently I ended up with level 150 but with job level 27. I'm planning to continue leveling up through daily quest because I'm too busy and too lazy to do the normal leveling. I think I will reach job level 50 in a few more months.

Well you can imitate my methods but bear with the consequences. But I can say leveling up through daily quest is worth it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Chris Musouka said...

Nice!

Herbert said...

Thanks =)

Anonymous said...

sir, kapag lagpas 99 naba , anung quest nalang ung pde? ung rat nlng at ung no more lonely knights? tama ba? hehe

Herbert said...

Pwede lahat maliban sa Cargo Delivery Quest at Church Donation Quest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...