Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bossnia Event



pRO recently added a unique event for all ragnarok players. A dungeon where all MVPs resides and spawns just like a normal monster. They call this dungeon Bossnia.

Valkyrie server has been given a chance to have an unlimited entry to the Bossnia Dungeon provided that you avail of the premium service. For those does not avail of the premium service, hypermart is selling a one time entry ticket. For the complete details you may refer to this link pRO site.

Just for curiosity on the event, I tried to enter the map and explore what's inside it. Suddenly I bump into a Biochemist who invited me to her party. Because I want to try enjoy the event I joined her party. There are 4 rooms to choose from where each room has varied difficulty of MVPs. We choose to enter the first map since it doesn’t have the super strong Biolabs MVPs.



Each of the rooms has the same map setting. They are using the rumored Geffen tower lvl4 map.


The mechanics on the pRO site seems giving us an idea that the map will be fully packed with MVPs but basically it’s not. There are still room for combat and running away. There are also few people who had the same intent as we have. And a familiar person was also spotted laying dead on the ground my guild master. >_<


MVPs we managed to kill:
Here are some of the MVPs that we’ve met and manage to kill.
We have Osiris with lots of Isis and Ancient Mummy mobs



We accidentally bump at Garm with his cute Baby Hatii



Atroce is also killed though he did not drop any Ulle’s Cap


Maya is roaming freely with her annoying insect mob


Pharaoh is also spotted.


RSX-0806 is the hardest MVP that we managed to kill. When near death his normal skill becomes earthquake. Every time he triggers earthquake our party is wiped out.


I will include Boss Enigem Cenia since I don’t have any screenshot while battling her.

MVPs we failed to kill:
I didn’t have any screenshots on some MVPs that we saw and ripped us apart like Fallen Bishop Hibram, Valkyrie Rangis. Also some MVPs that we didn’t manage to kill because there are other greater MVPs with them like Golden Thief Bug and Dark Snake Lord.

We bump to Orc Lord after defeating an MVP. I thought I could easily tank him since his mob is not that strong. But once he triggered earthquake we are doomed and died.


When we tried to get back with Orc Lord we bumped with Baphomet. And again another MVP with earthquake killed us.


When we thought of going to another direction we saw Ktallanux. It’s really hard to tank this MVP because his mob is strong, his normal attack is strong plus he regularly casts Dispel on a target.


I have also experience being raped by 4 MVPs. At first I was just trying to disrupt the invisibility of Dracula. But then again Thanatos, Dark Snake Lord and Tao Gunka saw me. Just a little note, the familiars that you saw on the print screen was the mobs of Dracula. Dracula could attack you without revealing himself.



MVP moments:
Even if I’m not the main damager on the MVP I still manage to be the MVP!!! Yehey!!! Too bad I don’t have any screenshot with me having the the MVP sign on top of my head T_T. These MVPs were Boss Enigem Cenia and RSX-0806.




Here are some of the loots that I have gathered during this event. The rare items that I have loot were the Crown from Osiris and Safety Ring from Maya. Not bad for enjoying the event.



All in all the whole event is enjoyable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really miss the good old days in Bossnia. It's too bad we can't expect it to come back any time soon.

Nice blog BTW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...