Monday, February 7, 2011

Player Feedback

Photobucket

Alright, I'm featuring another round of feedback that I got in-game. This is my simplest way of thanking you all for the support on this site. Of course my thanks is not limited to those who are in pRO Valkyrie but for other Ragnarok Online players as well who regularly visits my site. I'm glad to help you in your adventures in Rune Midgard. I'm also happy to be at the top Google searches whenever you search something related to Ragnarok Online. It helped me a lot in promoting my dear site.

For my co-players at pRO Valkyrie don't be shy dropping by my pub at Alberta Hagdan. I'll reply when I'm not AFK. You can also drop some message on this site on the chat box which I call Megaphone. Just don't ask something personal I'm afraid of having posers in the future.

I guess that's all for now. Read the player feedback after the break


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...