Sunday, February 6, 2011

Log In Rewards Promo

When: January 8, 9 and 10, 2010
Where: Alberta Town
Event Link: Log-In Rewards Promo at Ragnaboards

The Log-in, Play & Receive Cool In-game Prizes Promo of pRO has made a lot of players crazy over the weekend. The event requires a player to log-in his account for at least 2hours within the period indicated in the event mechanics. All in all there are 3 sets of prizes to be given a way in 3 different days in which a player can avail. The prizes are not big but hey there are for free!!




I have taken some screen shots at Alberta our tambayan. I'm surprise to see lot of people AFK'ing on this town because from my experience there are only a few players who idle here. I wanted to share the view of Alberta town during this promo period. The bulk of the AFK players were near Torsen the NPC used for inserting in-game prizes. Most of the players pub their actual AFK time or simply pub the letters AFK. I have visited other towns and cities during the promo but Alberta is one of a kind. This is where you can recognize that there is a promo going on. I have attended all promo periods but I don't have any shots of Day 2 because I did not idle in Alberta during that day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...