Monday, February 14, 2011

Ragnarok Pick Up Lines


Happy Valentines Everyone!

As a treat for everyone this Love month, I have thought of creating an interesting post instead of my usual greeting cards style. It's really hard to conceptualize what post will I make which be both interesting for Ragnarok Online players while sustaining the Valentines mood.

Have you watched the movie "My Amnesia Girl"? Well, I was inspired by this movie to create my own version of pick up lines Ragnarok style. Most players can relate to this lines but I just hope it'll not be too corny for everyone. If it did sound too corny don't bash me. lol!

I didn't create these pick up lines alone. I also ask for help in-game because as they say more heads are better than one. At this point I would like to thank , MaiMaiSupport, badassmoody,and SuPaH papaLICOUS. I don't know you personally but thank your contributions and still gave these lines even though I didn't respond in-game. I would also like to thank my friends blur, Aerin, and Yakimix for helping me out too. Bulk of my thanks goes to my brother Rich Kid Harry who gave me a large portion of what I'm going to post today.

This will be my first post with Filipino texts. So enjoy them after the break!


Para kang Yggdrasil Berry coz you make my life complete

White Potion ka ba? Feeling ko kasi mamatay ako kung wala ka.

Boy: Miss tapos mo na ba Daily Quest mo?
Girl: Oo bakit?
Boy: Para ako naman ang sagutin mo

Token of Ziegfried ka ba? Nabubuhay kasi ako pag andyan ka

Benta mo na lahat ng nasa Kafra mo... Kasi libre ka naman lahat sa puso ko...

Alchemist ka ba? kasi ginayuma mo ako hindi kita tuloy makalimutan.

Para kang Piece of Cake... ang sweet mo kasi...

Kung magiging tayo mamahalin kita ng parang Royal Guard, kasi sasaluhin ko lahat ng sakit na nararamdaman mo.

Boy: Thief ka no?
Girl: Bakit?
Boy: kasi ninakaw mo puso ko

Ifrit ka ba? nagbabaga na damdamin ko sayo eh

MVP monster ka ba? kasi pag nakikita kita bumibilis tipok ng puso ko

`hala akala ko umaga na! Lumiliwanag kasi ang Prontera pag kasama kita.

Shadow Chaser: can I Full Strip you?
Player: why?
Shadow Chaser: Because i want to know how angels hide their wings

Kapag ako nag Vend, lahat ng tao bebentahan ko ng mura, sayo lang hindi, dahil sayo lang ako magmamahal

Priest ka ba? na Lex Divina ako sa ganda mo eh

Para kang Emperium! hindi kita maiwan mag-isa.

Para kang Apple o' Archer kasi lagi kang nasa ulo ko.

Boy Rune Knight to Girl Archbishop
Rune Knight: Miss pa-warp!
Archbishop: saan sir?
Rune Knight: sa PUSO mo

Na Extremity Fist mo ang puso ko... kasi nung makita kita na 1 HIT ako sayo

Para kang yoyo... kasi pinulot mo ang durog-durog kong puso...

Naiinlove ako pag piniPin Point Attack mo ang puso ko.

Rocker ka ba? kaso you rock my world
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...