Sunday, January 27, 2013

Red Bunny Band Upgrading Event 2

Overview:
Upgrading Event has been a staple event of pRO since pre-renewal. Adventurers could acquire hard to resist items in exchange for an over upgraded Bunny Band. This time Red Bunny Band is making a comeback as the main headgear to be used for the trading.

 photo Image00_zpsd77de1b5.jpg



Previous Events:
The Upgrading Event is now a regular event done by the game masters to spice up our Ragnarok Online experience. Most of the prizes on the list were already spoiled from other promos such as CNR, HH, Lotti Girl and Lucky Scrolls. For the stories behind the past upgrading events read my journals below.


Event Proper:
The mechanics for trading day is still the automated process. Participants can now access the trading room anytime within the trading week. Please bear in mind that you need 1 Rune Midgard coin in order to enter the trading room.

 photo Image01_zpse207c7c6.jpg

As I go inside the trading room there are no signs of other participants. I was all alone trading my over upgraded bunny bands to the NPCs. And there's no story to tell you since It's just plain trading with the NPCs.

 photo Image02_zps3a87358f.jpg

Comment:
I would like to point out that "fun" in upgrading event trading day has been removed when they automate the rewarding process. Though it was very convenient for most players, personally I didn't feel that I'm participating an event. I'm expecting player interaction from events but instead It feels like I'm performing a loner quest.

 photo Image03_zpse37f147e.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...