Friday, January 25, 2013

Smiley Mask Siege

Comes from a crazy idea and became a reality! Out of boredom and nostalgia, I have a bright idea of participating on War of Emperium wearing a Mr. Smile. Doing it alone seems boring so I didn't hesitate to share the idea to our guild and I got positive reactions.




I proposed that we execute the plan on a Saturday siege because there is a little to no strategy needed to conquer an agit. Its more on who will break the emperium first strategy so not wearing our best gears will be a minor issue.

Basically we will only be sacrificing our middle gear and lower gear for Mr. Smile. Our headgear remains intact so our Demi human resistance of choice will still be there to help us. But wait there's more! Our Guild Master Blueberry Cheesecake generously gave each member a Snowy High Cap headgear as a Christmas Gift. The catch is she want's us to wear it during the saturday siege. And there goes our Headgear resistances.


In the end, I call this a Sacrifice Siege because we will surely feel the ill effect of wearing these combo gears on a siege day. Oh well pretty much reminds me of the Eggshell and Mr.Smile combo gears back in the days.


As the War of Emperium starts, there are few guildmates that were not aware of the planned siege so some of us made extra Mr.Smile for giveaways. As a result all of us are now wearing Mr.Smile. However only few are wearing Snowy High Cap. That's ok since the aim is to wear our biggest smile during siege.


At first we were enjoying the clashes with other guilds just wearing these gears. Surprisingly we are still able to compete with guilds in terms of defense and offense. Personally I felt weaker and had to waste more consumables just to survive. I blame this to whoever made this mess. Oh wait I made this idea. >_<


I'm not really sure how my guildmates felt on this siege. One of my friends also told me that she enjoyed wearing Mr.Smile because it looks annoying. As we are nearing the end of the war, there are few guildmates that were no longer wearing Mr.Smile and Snowy High Cap. I guess they had enough of the idea. But I would like to commend all those who were able to sustain the headgears until the end of siege. We end up having an agit so it's not that bad.


To those who have crazy idea just like mine feel free to share them in your guild. Maybe they are more than willing to participate on guild events like this. Remember to enjoy playing and not stress yourself too much.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! I love your idea... Wish i could do the same in my guild.

Anonymous said...

wow! valk ba 'to?

Herbert said...

Yes valkyrie server.

Kiel said...

Love the idea! I wish I had a guildmaster who's willing to try one of these whimsical schemes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...