Monday, October 12, 2020

Fur Animal Headgear Collection

Ragnarok Online has been labeled as Headgear Online before because almost every patch we are receiving a lot of headgears. But then again we can't blame the players from patronizing these headgears since the only equipment that can be seen by other players are the headgears. So why not make a hobby of collecting some of them.



As a veteran gamer, I'm also a fan of collecting headgears that satisfies my tastes. Some gears have good looks with good stats and some has good looks but not useful stats.

Presenting my Fur Animal Headgear Collection for your reference. 


Panta Hat
Description: A cute cuddly headgear made in the form of Panda's head
Where I got: bought from Prontera Market


Teddybear Hat
Description: A hat made to look like a teddy bear's face. It makes a nice present
Where I got: Perform Headgear Quest in Lutie


Raccoon Hat
Description: A hat created in the form of Smokie the Raccoon Monster.
Where I got: Perform Headgear Quest in Lutie but bought the Kitty Band in Prontera Market


Sea-Otter Hat
Description: A hat which looks like the face of a sea-otter.
VIT +1
Where I got: Perform Headgear Quest in Lutie but bought the Kitty Band in Prontera Market




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...