Monday, June 11, 2012

Satan Morroc Awakening - Prelude to Ash Vacuum

Archive Post from May 2009 


When: May 22, 2009
Where: Morroc Town
Event Link: Satan Morroc Event

As I was expecting, I have not started the event. I just read the boards to catch some news regarding the event. They said that it was delayed for about an hour. When I logged in the game I was expecting that it has been summoned in Louyang just like the Dry Run event. When I have arrived at Louyang I don't see any sign of chaos. Then a friend has informed me that the event was held at Morroc Town. For the sake of experience, I warped to Morroc and immediately felt the lag. So i concluded that the event is happening here. I tried searching for people and found them at the Upper Mid part of the Map. MVP Satan Morroc is spreading his destruction at the spawn area at the upper kafra of Morroc.



Valkyrie Server ranked 3rd on the fastest server to kill Satan Morroc. New Chaos ranked 1st while Valhalla ranked 2nd. And again the event is fun, tiring and somewhat hopeless T_T. Satan Morroc has been defeated at around 5~6am in the morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...