Monday, June 18, 2012

FNR Event - Satan Morroc Summoning

Archive Post from July 2009 


When: July 3, 2009  
Where: Morroc Town
Source: pRO site

The pRO has yet another Satan Morroc Event and this time it has been part of the Friday Night Ragnarok (FNR) Event. For our server Valkyrie, the GMs summoned 1 Wounded Morroc at Morroc Town. I have no idea regarding the exact time that the GM summoned the MVPs.

I just keep track of the event by reading comments posted at the ragnaboards. When I arrived home, both New Chaos and Valhalla has already defeated their summoned Satan Morroc. But as for Valkyrie, we are still enjoying the presence of Satan Morroc. Just like the other events, our server has a hard time killing the MVP because there are a lot of people flocking the MVP. When Satan Morroc casts Vampire's Gift his lost HP are regained again.





I have taken some screenshots at around 10pm but it seems hopeless so I left Morroc and do some lazy leveling at Moscovia. At around 12am, I'm curious on what had happen at the Wounded Morroc. So I went back to Morroc and checked out what happened. To my surprise, there are fewer people there and most of them are now very serious in killing the MVP. I decided to stay and help in killing the MVP by using the Shield Reflect Technique. With a lot of persistence from my fellow Valkyrians, we were able to defeat Satan Morroc at around 12:30am. The MVP left behind a Dark Brasilium upon death as seen in screenshot 33. This means that our server will have a multiplier of x3 next maintenance.

Happy Leveling to all Valkyrians!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...