Saturday, June 23, 2012

White Chocolate

White chocolate have been a craze in pRO lately. Its a consumable item that restores SP similar to Blue potions. However white chocolates have lesser weight compared to blue potions so its like the Mastela Fruit version of White Potion. Hope you got that analogy. The event is part of the Valentines celebration in ragnarok.




As I was wondering in the market area of Prontera I suddenly felt an extreme lag. I was curious on what was happening because a crowd was gathering at the south area of the market. I noticed most of them are woots but I'm not sure what was going on.


I tried to locate if its an event NPC which drew this huge crowd. True enough I found an NPC in the name of Chocolat Montblanc. She is selling chocolates at a low price as part of the Valentines Event. However she only sells one chocolate per transaction. So that explains why there are woots crowd around the area. A wise idea to automate the buying of white chocolate.


And that was the story on how the pRO servers were flooded with White Chololates. So sweet ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...