Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Patch Notes: May 30, 2012

Photobucket

Patchnotes are up but Bossnia has been deactivated. I hope everyone had a great week of power leveling. Thanks to Ifrit for the first time I got a level 150/50 character! yeehaw ~

My server Valkyrie doesn't have any event slated for this week so I consider this as a rest week for us. We really have a good time in power leveling last week. I was leeched and became a leecher too. My keyboard smashing and mouse clicking ability was tested to its limits!

Good for New Loki and New Iris, both have their crowd control event. This is the event where you will have to collect badges in exchange to Siege Headgears. These items are worth getting because first they are great equipments for those who are WOE enthusiasts and second they are stylish. For those who are interested I have written a journal about my experience for Crowd Control - Alarms and Crowd Control - Ice Titan The Ice dungeon would be more exciting crowd control especially when Ktullanux is summoned by a random player and delays everyones quests.

I was surprised another a new promo was introduced in the form of Slot NPC? I'm not sure what it is but I'm guessing another gambling NPC in another form. We have lots of gambling events installed in our server and they're creating another one.

Lastly that caught my attention is deleting of Golden Thief Bug. If they mean the card then I think only New Chaos is affected by this change since all F2P servers don't have these cards. I think pRO is making a stand not to implement GTB cards in our servers. The card was disabled almost eternally so deleting it might not hurt anyone. Well then read the rest of the patchnotes after the break.

PHILIPPINE RAGNAROK ONLINE MAY 30 PATCH NOTESMaintenance will start at 7:30am and will end at approximately 5:00pm

I. PATCH SIZE: Less than 6MB

II. GAME UPDATES:

  • Update Loading Screen (ALL SERVERS)
  • Update Log-in Screen (ALL SERVERS)
  • Deactivate the following events: (ALL SERVERS)
    • Clean the Beach Event
    • Bossnia Event
    • Mother’s Day Event
  • Activate the following event:
    • Midgard Crowd Control – Alarms (NEW LOKI)
    • Midgard Crowd Control – Ice Titan (NEW IRIS)
  • Delete the following items:
    • Golden Thief Bug (ALL SERVERS)
  • Update the following events (ALL SERVERS)
    • Lotti Gurl Season 16
    • Update Slot NPC (Prontera)
    • Rock-Paper-Scissors event
  • Delete illegal warp memo (ALL SERVERS)
    • Warp Memo Wipe
    • Novice Training Grounds


III. AWARDING UPDATES:

  • RWC2012 - Laguna
  • RWC2012 - Pangasinan
IV. ITEM MALL UPDATES/PROMOS:
A. SCROLL OF THE WEEK:
  • New Chaos: Cherry Blossom Scroll
  • Valkyrie&Valhalla: Devil Scroll
  • New Loki: Aeon Firesong Scroll
  • New Iris: Crysanthemum Scroll


V. IN-GAME EVENTS THIS WEEK:

Source: Unified Forums

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...