Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Player Feedback

Photobucket


I've been working hard promoting my site both in-game and in ragnaboards. I spend my idle times AFK at Alberta near the [Quest] First Mate with a pub "richkidherbert.blogspot.com << akin". I usually add the word "akin" to indicate that I own the site and it's not a fishing site. During those times, lots of players mistakenly enter my pub. However there are players who were familiar with my site and gave inspiring feedbacks. It feels good to see how my site helped a lot of players in their adventures in Rune Midgard. I hope this site would be as popular as my multiply site. Here's some of their inspiring messages:

Photobucket

Inspiring message from a passers-by player

Photobucket

Player leaving message message on my pub

Photobucket

A viewer of my site

If by chance you see me in alberta in AFK mode, you can drop by and leave a message. I always read these messages on my pub. Thanks for visiting. (^^)v

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog dude! It helped me a lot. Especially now that I'm a "come back" player. The quests really gave me ideas and fast leveling. With your help, I can have my 2nd rebirth and soon to be 2 3rd jobs.

Good luck dude! More power!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...