Monday, August 2, 2010

PVP No Limit Izlude

It's been long time since the player versus player (PVP) rooms on our server has been deserted. Most of the players were more interested in player kill (PK) maps because of easy access. Because of Geffen Quest - Mage Hunter, the PVP room Izlude has been filled with people again.

The room contains a mix of Questers, Tambays and Killers. As for me, I could consider myself as a quester and a victim. I usually perform the quest in a fast "spam enter" mode to avoid aggressive players. As much as possible I conceal myself behind the buildings while locating the non-player character NPCs inside the room. After I perform the quest, I am now ready to be killed.

Blending with the other players inside the PVP room

I stayed for a while interacting with them. My character is a Soul Linker with support and defensive capabilities so I literally don't have any means of aggressively attack someone. While I burn my time inside the room, there were friendly attacks that were not deadly but that's part of the game play. There were ninja-like players which aggressively attack someone in the room then runs away. Then most of the non-aggressive players chased the aggressive player and the cycle goes on. In the end, I got bored and got out of the room. I finished my daily quest and continued my unfinished Crowd Control Quest at the Alarms map.

Joining the fun of PVP play.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...