Saturday, August 7, 2010

Nidhoggur Instance - Failed

Angel and I had planned to try another instance dungeon other than what we already have experienced before. We thought of trying out with Nidhoggur's Nest Instance Dungeon because we haven't really explored the new world thoroughly. All prerequisite quests has been performed and we now have the privilege to perform the instance dungeon.

Photobucket
Trying our luck to defeat Nidhoggur on his nest.



While we are about to perform the instance, I took some time to organize my thoughts on how would I present this story. I even took a cover picture for ready for my Ragnarok Adventures at multiply.

Photobucket

Suppose to be my cover pic for my multiply journal entry


As we are travelling towards the cave where Nidhoggur resides, we passed by a dragon egg. I thought of attacking them but they were not monsters but are NPCs because my cursor changed into triple dot which indicates that its an NPC. As we pass by the winding road on the roots of Yggdrasil, A group of dragon eggs has been sighted again. I took some shots and thought of adding this to my story. From what I know these NPC dragon eggs were used for the quest named Collecting Draco Eggs.

Photobucket

A draco egg at the first floor of the Nidhoggur dungeon.


Photobucket
Group of Draco Eggs at the second level of the dungeon

After arriving in front of the Gate of Riddle, Angel initiated the creation of the instance. We waited for a while in front of the dungeon while our instance is being formed. When the instance window (Alt + b) was changed from waiting to created, we entered the dungeon.

Photobucket
Entering the Gate of Riddle to face Nidhoggur.

Inside the dungeon there's a labyrinth where in the minimap is not showing the bird's eye view inside the dungeon aside from our colored dot representation. Most of the monsters inside the dungeon resembles a water-like creatures with moderate damage. The monster to watch for is the Wooden Golem having a serious 4k damage even with Assumptio on.

Photobucket
The water-like monsters Phylia and Rhyncho

We navigate through the dungeon trying to locate the Fairy near the water fall. It took us a lot of time circling around until we finally found the Fairy. Angel warned me to be careful because of the possibility of disconnection inside the dungeon. The disconnection is caused by the auto window pop out from the fairy while being attacked by monsters. Sad to say it happened to me.

Photobucket
Attacked by vicious monster and got disconnected.

Re-entering the dungeon is not allowed. We don't have a choice but to end our adventure there and wait for the dungeon's cool down. It's a failure on my first try. T_T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...