Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One Zeny Vend

After I finished my rushed Crowd Control Quest for Clock Tower, I noticed an unusual behavior of players at the left Kafra in Prontera on the wee hours. A mob of players were flocking and appears to be trailing someone. I am curious on what is going on so I decided to stay for a while.

One of the players had been dropping different kinds of loots such as tamings, headgears, armors, and miscellaneous items. So I figured out that the commotion was caused by the give away from a generous Valkyrian. After a while someone had vended with a shop name "1z". I opened the shop and to my surprise the shop is filled with products all with 1z price. I tried to grab one item but it's too late for me because the shop has been sold out. I had a slow realization and reaction with what happened.

Photobucket

Up for grabs, a shop where products are sold in 1z only



Too bad my hands are not fast enough to get any item. I am expecting another 1z vend because the people are demanding for another. To our surprise another set of items with 1z prize were vended again. This time I'm lucky to grab 1 item. I tried to get another item but it was sold out in seconds. So much for my greedy tactics. T_T

The people gathering were very happy with this player event and are anxious with the 1z vend. Other players tried to distract the attention of the people by vending with their own products with "1z" as their shop name but the prize were not 1z. Some acolyte class players casts warp portals to shoot some players and warp them away to reduce the competition. After a while another 1z vend popped out but this time I was stunned with content. All were Hypermart items! vended with 1z prize. I can say that the players vending the items were very generous during that time. Sad to say I didn't get any of those products because in an instant all items were sold out.

Photobucket

Hypermart Items vended with 1z prize


Players who were able to buy these items were very luck because in Valkyrie the Hypermart items vended has a 1M+ prize. If the players who bought this items decided to sell them, they are very lucky to gain a big profit out of this event. On another note if the player decides to personally use them, it would save them some money. I wanted to stay longer with the community but I still have plenty of characters to perform the Daily Quests. In the end I was able to buy 3 taming items at the cost of 3z.

Photobucket

Bought Monster Juice, Sway Apron and Horror of Tribe for 1z each


I'm happy to see that there are still generous people in our server. Small events like this keeps our Valkyrie community alive. It gives a sense of belonging for newbies and something to break the boredom for veterans. I'm really happy with these players who shares what they have. This is not the first time that I was able to see participate in 1z vends. It happens on rare occasions in Prontera of Valkyrie Server.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...