Monday, January 30, 2012

Player Feedback

Photobucket

Its been a while since I construct a feedback post. I did some back reading and my last feedback post was way back September 2011. That was 4 months ago.

There are a lot of things happen to me in real life that's why I lie low for a bit. I was out of the country for about 3  months. Then here comes the holiday season where I spent these vacation with my family. So I got very busy. But as you can see I see to it that I can provide  weekly patch notes even though it is always late. I have a few spare time for playing so I can't cover any in-game events such as Bossnia etc. Although I always attend weekday sieges even if I have problems with the time difference.

All in all I'm so happy that my readers hang on my blog even if I posted few articles during this period. Congratulations to me for keeping this blog alive. Thank you very much for patronizing my blog. I know I'm not the best source of info out there but somehow I make it a point that these info are made available for everyone to read. I always post substantial articles for everyone to enjoy that is why it took me long to post. Plus the picture selection is also troublesome.

I do have a Facebook Fan Page where I put most of site changes and newly posted journals. Please take time to like it if you want to get info first hand. Don't worry I won't spam your news feed. You may join my few fans I have there. hahaha. Also don't be surprise if I'm using English language on my blog and Facebook page. I'm trying to expand my viewers not only with my fellow Filipinos but to all Ragnarok Players around the world. But I won't mind if you post comments in English, Filipino or Ilocano. As long as I can understand I will reply to you.

Ok lets go straight to the topic. Read the feedback that I got from my fellow Valkyrie Players after the break. Thanks for dropping by. I still receive inappropriate comments but I just ignore them. But don't expect inappropriate comments below. I won't be posting them here. Hope you see your name there if you happen to drop by my pub. I have a lot down there. Enjoy ~


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...