Friday, April 8, 2011

Satan Morroc Awakening - Dry Run

Archive Post from May 2009

When: May 22, 2009
Where: Louyang Town

The event started at around early that night. Just when I logged in the game a yellow text was announcing something. I wondered what was happening til a citizen of Valkyrie shouts that MVP Satan Morroc has been summoned at the Louyang map. That made me somewhat confused since there should be an official announcement of any sort of event. So I rushed towards Louyang Town and found a lot of people gathering there. That's when I had a face to face with Satan Morroc.



The people of Valkyrie tried and tried and tried to kill Him during that night but the HP of Satan Morroc keeps on going back to 28m. After hours of locating Satan Morroc and trying to lower his HP, GM Fenris announced that the summoning was only the dry run. After hearing that announcement i got tired and went back to my normal life of leveling.


But as a whole the Dry Run was fun and chaotic. Satan Morroc has been defeated at around 5~6am in the morning according to what I have read at the ragnaboards.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...