Saturday, April 2, 2011

Player Feedback

Photobucket

It's been a while since I posted player feedback that I got in-game so here is another post dedicated to players who visits my site and dropped a message at Alberta. I'm glad that in anyway my guides and posts help you survive the world of Ragnarok Online especially pRO. I may not be able to answer all your questions but at least I was able to share what I know through this site.

I'm extremely happy to see an increasing number of viewers of my site. However the number of feedback that I received decreases. But it's okay as long as you support my site and silently reading it I'm thankful for that. At this point I no longer get descrimination comments from players who thought that my site is another fishing site.

I'm not after the popularity for creating this site but thanks to all who recognize me in-game. The rest of my explanation on creating this site is on the About Me page if your interested to know. Anyways read all the comments after the break. You might see your name there if you dropped by my pub.

P.S. Please don't bugged me with the empty bottle change material formula because I don't have any info for that. Just assume that there is no formula for that so what you won't be bothered.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...