Monday, April 4, 2011

Poll Result: Which server are you from?

Photobucket

All votes are in! I would like to thank everyone who participated on this poll. The poll aims to categorize the readers visiting my site. Your vote means a lot to me. The poll ran for about 2 months and I got a got a lot of votes more than I expected. I hope you continue reading my post even if some are not as interesting as the rest. I am looking forward for your active participation on the next polls to come. =)

Poll Result after the break.

Photobucket

Based on the results of the poll, I got an overwhelming 330 votes from all of you. The poll run for about 2 months so which gives time enough time for everyone to notice the poll on the right side bar.

As expected majority of my viewers comes from pRO. I'm expecting this result since I'm actively promoting my site in our Unified Forums under my signature. I even link my helpful posts on related threads on our forums. For my home server pRO Valkyrie, I can see an overwhelming support from you guys. Thanks a lot especially those who are responding to my in-game promotion of the site. As for the other servers, thanks also for your support. Some of my post might be pRO Vallkyrie specific but I see to it that I'm also creating post that is universal to cater a wider audience. I also noticed that I have more viewers on pRO Valhalla than pRO New Chaos. I'm guessing that there are more veterans in pRO New Chaos that is why they don't really need to research on the info they need which is found on my site.

For players outside pRO, I'm also thankful that you have chosen my site for your references. For international players from other official servers, thanks for visiting I hope you have a glimpse of what pRO is like. I hope to hear from you through your comments. For private server players, to tell you frankly I don't support private servers. I believe that you are slowly killing Ragnarok Online by diverting the player base out from the original makers of the game. But regardless of your reasons on why you are playing on private servers you are still welcome on my site. Besides we all love Ragnarok Online. I don't discriminate visitors as long as you behave on my site. lol.

I'm quite surprise to have a non-RO player on mysite. I don't know if they can relate to any post that I'm making but you are welcome to try out the game. Or maybe they have accidentally discovered my site.

As a summary, I'm extremely happy for a successful poll result on my site. Continue to support my site and hope I can make more post even if currently pRO is quite boring to play with. Well just enjoy reading my posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...