Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Odd Tool Dealer Items

Overview:
I started exploring Rune Midgard and see if the features are the same with what we had before. So far the big difference that I experienced is the easy mobility because of butterfly wing and fly wing. However when I'm about to buy some of my supplies from a Tool Dealer I find something odd...





The Story:
I put up my business in Payon vending Blue Gems since this is one of the easy to sell supplies. When I run out of stock, I had to travel in Geffen to buy more supplies. I entered the room just before the Tool Dealer. I got curious if the NPC is still selling Scell since this is what I'm feeding Yahir, my Vanilmirth before. Well they are still selling it but... an additional item was being sold! It's a Blue Herb!! It blew my mind that they are selling this item even at an enormous amount. The mass production of blue potion is now possible once we have the Alchemist class.



It had me thinking that if they introduced an odd item on a Tool Dealer shop in Geffen then there might be other odd items on other locations. I traveled all the cities in Midgard to check out what they are selling. Well, I find nothing  new except for Prontera with a Random Jewel Box costing an enormous amount too. I guess that's all the new things they have introduced.



If by chance you also have seem an odd item being sold via NPCs kindly share them to me. I will add it as part of this post and will credit accordingly. More Adventures for us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it has always been there, but Al De Baran Tool Dealer sells Yggdrasil Leaf, for 3080z as most discounted price.

Herbert said...

Thanks for the info but Yggrasil Leaf is already there even before.

Anonymous said...

Maybe that's why we can't sell blue herbs or blue potions to NPCs?

Herbert said...

I believe this is not the reason since the blue herb here is too expensive.

Unknown said...

the blue herb is good, but I'm more concerned by the release of the alchemist, which will likely have no homunculus companion
alchemist's skills are underwhelming (and costly) without bioethics

Herbert said...

let's see if bioethics will be released. I'm also looking forward for that skill. but most probably it will be implemented together with the other 2nd job quest skills

Unknown said...

Hi herbert, i noticed that claymore is not being sold to npc, any ideas where to buy it? Thanks

Herbert said...

its on the knights guild the NPC at the far right

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...