Saturday, July 8, 2017

Gimulet

Gimulet aka Cool Event NPC is a special event NPC of ROPH who takes care of giving prizes to players. Most often people look for him to get their prizes but didn't know where he is.





Gimulet is located in Alberta. To be specific he is just at the right hand side when you spawn in Alberta. Walk a few steps to your right and you'll bump on a building with two NPCs. One of them is a man wearing glasses and he is Gimulet. For former pRO players you know this guy as Torsen.


Most of the prizes being distributed via Gimulet are events and promo prizes. The distribution process for Gimulet is account bound so the player can claim it on any server. Once claimed, it can no longer be redeemed on the other servers. Example of promo is the Excash Top-up . Example of events are the Prontera Chivalry and Log-in rewards.



If by chance you have participated a promo or event more than once your prizes might not appear immediately. Gimulet can only show up to 10 rewards if I'm not mistaken but the number of items he can accommodate is unknown. To get your recent rewards you must receive first all your old rewards. If you can't see your reward on Gimulet then it's either the prize has not yet been awarded or you failed to meet the requirements in order to receive the reward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you please make a guide about all the quests available in the revo-classic ragnarok. I noticed that some of the quests that i read on the internet is not available in-game. And I think those quest will help alot of beginners like me on better familiarization of the game.

Herbert said...

I don't think I can do that since I'm not expert on the whole game. I only create guides that I've experienced first hand. Maybe you can just ask me specific quest that you need then I'll try to guide you through it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...