Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Player Feedback

Photobucket

Here is another round of feedback that I've got in-game. I have collected a lot for this post because I wasn't able to compose a post for the feedback for a long time. I'm quite busy with life priorities lately so I wasn't able to post regularly. Even though this is the case I hope you still support my blog.

A big and warm thanks to all of you who still visits my blog regularly. I hope you're getting the answers to your inquiries on my site. I'm happy to help you regarding info about the game.

If you want to drop some messages feel free to visit me in Alberta Hagdan near the the Hypermart NPC. Please don't ask questions there because most of the time I'm AFK. Use the comment per post or chatbox on this site for inquiries. I'll surely answer when I read your post. For the rest of the feedback read them after the break.
P.S. Please don't bug me with the Change Material formula for Empty Bottle because I don't have the answer for that. I don't know the plans of our GMs with regards to this issue but they made a statement on the forums that they will surely make Empty Bottles available in-game again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...