Friday, March 4, 2011

2011 Happy Birthday To Me

Well I got old by a year again. But Still I'm hooked with Ragnarok Online! There is something about this game that is hard to resist. I guess the magic of this game still lives within me. Maybe because I'm also considering this game as part of my relaxation after real life activities. Added to that would be an alternative way of bonding and meeting up with my real life friends. And the bonus of meeting new people in-game and becoming one of your real life friends.

Photobucket


After the siege, my friends were eager to greet me in-game. We sat together at the juno crest just like we usually do every after siege. We chat a bit and  Sir Lucan created a greeting pub for me. All of us entered the pub and shared our thoughts. I thank them for the greetings in-game even if its not yet my exact birth day.

Photobucket

Then they started getting out of the pub and use megaphone to broadcast their greetings. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for their warm greetings as if they had an unlimited supply of megaphone. I knew during that time that there is a running promo for the Special Hypermart selling lucky scrolls containing boss cards. One of the consolation prize of a lucky scroll are megaphones, maybe they got their supply from there. lol

Photobucket

After my friends greetings, some of my guild mates noticed the shouts. They also gave me warm greetings on the guild chat. I also thank them back for remembering my special day.

Photobucket

Once again thank you for your greetings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...