Monday, November 13, 2017

Project Characters

Starting out the game is really a hard thing to do. What makes it more difficult is choosing a start up character from the 2-1 class only. My problem with the ROPH option is that most of my main characters are 2-2 class. That's when I decided to create a Knight since it is versatile in both WOE and farming. When 2-2 jobs hit our servers I starting planning out my character line ups.



To be honest, I have already filled up my 6 slot character on my account. All of them have their own role in my account but most of them are just revival of my characters from pRO Valkyrie. For this article I will only introduce my 2-2 job characters since they are my project characters.

Rich Kid Herbert the Alchemist
As you all know this character is my forefront of my blog, social media accounts and adventures. Just to give you a little of history, I named him Rich Kid Herbert since he is literally Rich among all of my characters. He is my Zeny and rares holder. At the beginning of the game both CBT and OBT, I rushed to create the name to prevent other players from getting it. He's one of my project characters because of the name itself. Aside from the name, I need his brewing skills to create potions that can be given away for free to my readers. So if you want a memorabilia brewed potions you can pm me anytime on my facebook account so that I can give you a set. Sometimes I call it "Signed Potions". Just note that I only brew potions and not slims. Once homunculus and mercenary hits our servers I'll start my adventures with him. For now I'm using him as my vendor and brewer.



Swag Kid Herbert the Rouge
When you think of rouge, most players will associate it with farmer due to its auto steal ability. Well that is true since this will be my main farming character. Aside from farming rares, rouges are also good in farming quest materials that is needed on quests that is why I prefer rouges over other potential farmers. The auto steal or steal ability considerable makes your quest/event materials easy to get. However the main reason why I made him my project character is for the Scribble skill. Maybe you'll ask me why waste skill points on useless prerequisite skills just for Scribble? Well if you'll notice most of my headers on this blog are created from Scribble. I used Scribble text a lot on my blog and social media account so I prioritize getting this skill over the other rouge skills. When 3rd job hits I can also use this rouge as a main WOE character still with Scribble /no1.



Hawt Kid Herbert the Crusader
Crusader and Sage are my main characters during my pRO Valkyrie days. I decided to use crusader as my main in ROPH because of the easier transition of items from my original main character which is knight. WOE build Crusaders are easier to level up unlike WOE build Sage because in Classic-Revo setting magic damage are nerfed. Looking back from my early days in pRO Valkyrie both my first 99 and 150 characters are crusader based. I'm planning to do the same in ROPH Loki so I'm hoping for more Miracle Medicine give away. lol. If you are asking for the build, I'm planning for a SVD devotion build with Holy Cross as my main PVM skill. During the War of Emperium, I will focus more on defending rather than offense.



All of my characters have specific roles to fill to the vision I have on my ROPH adventures. I hope you get some inputs from my project characters. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...