Thursday, August 9, 2012

Player Feedback

Photobucket


Well I haven't done any feed back post in a while. My lastest feedback post was January 2012 so its been so long.

I'm slowly gaining some likes on my Fan Page which is fantastic. I just broke my 500th like last month but my goal is to make it at 1k likes at least. I hope you help me achieve that. My fanpage can be seen at http://www.facebook.com/RichKidHerbertAdventures.  Yeah the link name is too long but I find it catchy. Most of the site updates, latest adventure and other ragnarok related stuff is posted there. Everything is about Ragnarok Online so if you're not yet a fan please find time to do so.

I'm happy that I'm having a good balance of real life and gaming life as of the moment. I was able to provide substancial posts aside from the mirrored weekly patch notes. I always do mirror patch notes because they are for the players who wants to read the patch notes but the forums or facebook are blocked on their school or in their office. I had the same problem before but luckily I have a less restrictive company now. So It's like I'm sharing the good fortune to those unfortunate players.

I would like to point out also that I won't be writing any character builds because these posts tends to become obsolete as time passes by. Builds tend to change every episode because of upcoming new gears or updated contents. Just like what I've written on my tag line, I'll focus more on writing guides, infos and my adventures. Though based on page views my guides really are picking up the highest views while my adventure posts have little views. But it's ok. It's just me bragging on our achievements in-game lol.

I want to thank all my readers especially who liked my fanpage for continuously supporting me. I will continue updating this blog as long as I'm still playing the game. If I can't post on this blog, for sure you'll receive some post on my facebook fan page. Also don't hesitate to ask questions through chat or comment both on this site and FB page. I'll try to answer them for you.

Well just like the the traditional feedback post. Here are some screenshots of people I bump with in-game giving me some feedback on the site. Feel free to read them. You might be one of those who have their names posted. Enjoy ~




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really nice to know that there still real people behind every character in pRO, despite the influx of BOTs. A geat opportunity to socialize, albeit, online.

By the way, seeing that you're from the Merchant class, I would like to ask if there's a way to complete the Merchant Skill Quest, Cart Revolution. One of the requirements are five flywings, which was removed from the game years ago. Is there an alternative to flywings, like giant flywings or novice flywings? Or where could I possibly get standard flywings for my merchant to learn the skill? Please help!

Cheers!

Herbert said...

Cart Revolution can automatically obtained once you become a transcendent first job.
If you still want to do the quest Flywing is still needed and no alternatives.
There are no NPCs selling these items but there are monsters that drops them like anopheles.

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Thanks very much for your prompt reply. I'm planning on making a perma-merchant kasi, just for fun. :)

Thanks very much and keep blogging about pRO!

Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...