Monday, September 5, 2011

Player Feedback

Photobucket

Hi there ragnadiks. I assume that you bump on this site because you are looking for something Ragnarok Online related. For my new visitors welcome to my site. Basically it contains info, guides, updates, news and my personal experiences which includes sieges and adventures. As for my regular readers, thanks for patronizing my site even though it's not a one stop shop site I hope you got what you're looking for here. For my foreign readers, hope you understand that the things posted on this site are from Philippine Ragnarok Online (pRO). Some quests, info or guides might not be implemented on your respective servers or perhaps there are some differences. Anyways everyone is welcome here!

I would also like to remind everyone to refrain from posting rude and inappropriate comments on posts and on chat box. I don't tolerate this actions and I remove them immediately. If you're really pissed or upset on anything say it in a nice way. I don't tolerate spam too that's why I enabled captcha on post's comment box and on the chat box. I also respect different views so commenting against one of my posts is okay as long as you say it in a nice way. Nonetheless everyone can place their own comments that's why commenting anonymously is enabled.

For a very long time I'm not able to actively post something substantial on the site. Please bear with me because real life stuff is really eating up my time and will still continue on succeeding months. I will try my best to give you something useful in some way or another which will only require a chunk of my time writing. But I'm really thankful that you still patronize my site.

Hmm I guess I made this post an update on what's happening to me. But oh well, here are some of the feedback that I got in-game. Thanks to my fellow Valkyrians who shed some of their time dropping by my pubs. I'm not able to "tambay" for longer hours in-game anymore but somehow I still got some feedback. Read them after the break.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...