Saturday, July 30, 2011

Valkyrie's Present Summoning Event

While I was idling peacefully in Moscovia Forest together with my Filir named Nek, I noticed a series of global messages pertaining to summons in Juno. At first I thought it was a random summon event being officiated by GM Anael. But based on observing the messages over a period of time it looks like an auto generated global message. I got curious, changed character and invited blur to check out the event on Juno.

Juno summoning event



We hurriedly warp to Juno to check out what kind of monsters being summoned during that time. Upon arrival there are a lot of people gathering at the center of Juno. I stayed there for a while and waited for blur to arrive.

Global message...

The global message mentions about Valkyrie's present so I'm expecting to see MVP Valkyrie and the Valkyrie monsters. It also mentions about Wish Maiden and to think about it closely Wish Maiden is the guardian who gives the equipments Asprika and Bryhild on Fallacious Okolnir.So maybe at the end of the event the Wish Maiden will appear in Juno.

Center Juno's crowd

The summoning message kept on rolling but I can't see any sign of monsters. The only thing that I can see are players flooding the center of juno doing their own stuff. All of a sudden there are damage shown on the screen then loots came out but I didn't see the monster. I went out of the crowd together with blur and hunt these monsters myself. I waited for the next roll of message and spot monsters that will spawn on the map.

Valkyrie's present monsters

Valkyrie's blessing monster

Loots dropped by Valkyrie's present monsters

I'm kind of surprised that the monsters being summoned are the Flying Crystal monsters which are frequenly used on events. You just need 1 hit to kill the monster and loots such as Gift Box, chocolate, juices, herbs etc will be dropped. Green Plants with the name Valkyrie's Present is also summoned but their drops were the same with the regular green plant. These monsters are being summoned every time interval mentioned on the global message.

People following the player who randomly drops Empty Bottles

After several hunting, I got bored with the event which is expected to last for 1hr and decided to promote my site at the center of Juno. I left my friends hunting for more Valkyrie's Gift but I had enough. The event doesn't have the crisp to keep me excited for the rest of the event duration. It would be better if the summoned monster will keep on inreasing per interval or it will summon aggressive and stronger monsters per interval. Overall, the event is exciting at first but there is nothing special to keep you excited for the rest of the event.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...