Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sudden MVP Killing - Orc Lord

One day I was bored and decided to go to the Orc Dungeon to kill some woot farmers. Orc Dungeon in pRO Valkyrie is home of the PK oriented guilds and players. I'm not a fan of the PVP feature so I won't be warping directly to that field. I am expecting aggressive players in the are once I spawn into the field.





What I did is I used the back-end entrance to the dungeon by using the Premium Warp to Britoniah them walked my way to Orc Dungeon. At the entrance, there are a lot of woots running around so I alternately used my not so high damaging skills to kill them. At times I used normal attack to have the pleasure of killing them softly until they use their healing potions or skills. But eventually they fall because they can't resist my persistent attacks.


I also tried to using Yahir my Diter to kill them but it is hard to command my homunculus to kill them. At times I encountered real people but they are not aggressive because we greet each other to confirm that we are real players.



After a while Orc Lord suddenly spawn infront of me and started attacking. Fortunately Yahir was able to tank the MVP and his summons. I'm not sure if I have the right equipments because I just went on the map using my default equipments. Nevertheless I bombarded the MVP with successive Acid Bomb until it went down.



In the end I became the MVP. Yeaahh Boy! After few minutes MVP hunters arrived at the scene and saw the Orc Lord tomb. I told them that they are late for a few minutes and I accidentally bump with the MVP. They were friendly and chat for a while. They told me that they will return on the next spawn. And so I continued my woot farmer killing. The End.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...