Thursday, September 2, 2010

Last week of August 2010 Adventures

I've been busy with real life lately that I hardy have time to write a journal about my latest adventures. To catch up with my un-updated site I've come up with composing this short journal about my week long adventure. I made it as condensed as possible for easy reading. For the short stories of my adventures read them after the jump.




August 21, 2010

The battles for the third phase of Agit Lords road to LU Live heats up as it approaches its conclusion. The big alliances of Valkyrie had been continuously battling for the Honor Points agit. As you all know Honor Points Agit will give a sure slot for a guild to participate in the elimination rounds of RPC 2010. The upper left agit of Luina agit had become a battle field that spills a lot of bloodshed on both sides of the alliance.

Photobucket

The change of guild ownership of the said Agit has been frequent as the two alliances sends their army in the castle. Even at the entrance of the agit it has skirmishes for both alliances. What is evident during the siege is the bearable lag and constant disconnection. These are the sieges that I'm looking for and I'm extremely happy to be part of this epic siege.


August 26, 2010

Angel and I had been regularly hunting Nidhoggur for about 3 weeks already. This day has been our schedule for hunting Nidhoggur after the long cooldown. I am planning of creating a guide on my Multiply Site regarding the Instance Dungeon for Nidhoggur but I have a limited time to do so. I will be posting it as soon as possible so watch for it on my other site.

It took me more than a week for my learning curve on the quest. Angel had a previous experience on the quest so it's been very easy for her to do the quest. As time pass by I have familiarize myself with the sequence of events inside the dungeon. I have also learned the behavior of Nidhoggur and his minions. During the process Angel and I had also learned to synchronize ourselves and reduce our supply consumption drastically.

Photobucket

After less than an hour we were able to take down Nidhoggur. Lucky for us to get a Nydhoggur's Manteau [1] also known as Proxy. It doesn't have a value comparable with Diabolus Manteau [1] but this will still be a good source of income for us.


August 31, 2010

This day is part of the x2 modified experience week for Valkyrie Server. I have been requested by my friend Batsu for a leech. He provided me with all the supplies I need and my service is all he needs. I accepted the request because I don't have any planned activity for that day.

Photobucket

We spent around 2 hours with a 5minute break to push his level to 98. I am surprised that there were still a lot of leechee inside the Biolabs dungeon amidst the danger. During the 2 hours we had a little struggle of fighting the monsters inside the dungeon because aside from we are fully geared there were a lot of leechers inside the dungeon. At times we are helping each other in killing the monsters inside. But there are also times that we are competing with a single monster. In the end it was tiring but a worth it leech.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...