Saturday, February 16, 2013

Drooping Homunculus Collection


Ragnarok Online has been labeled as Headgear Online before because almost every patch we are receiving a lot of quest based headgears. But then again we can't blame the players from patronizing these headgears since the only equipments that can be seen by other players are the headgears. So why not make a hobby of collecting some of them.



As a veteran gamer, I'm also a fan of collecting headgears that satisfies my tastes. Some gears have good looks with good stats and some has good looks but not useful stats. I'm happy that I'm not alone in having this passion. One of my fans shared his own headgear collection to be published here. Thanks to Tyro for sharing his collection.


Presenting the Drooping Homunculus Collection for your reference.

Vanilmirth Hat
Description: Shaped like a Vanilmirs. Cold and soft.
While melee-attacking, users cast automatically any class of bolt magic Lv1 at a certain rate.
Cannot be upgraded.
Indestructible.
MDef +5.
Where I got: shared by Tyro



Lif Doll Hat
Description: A hat made with cute Lif doll. It makes wearers feel the doll looking down the wearers. It may be popular among people who loves little girl.
INT +1.
While refining, MDEF is increased.
Where I got: shared by Tyro



Amistr Cap
Description: Smooth fluffy cap inspired by Homunculus Amistr.
VIT +5.
When receiving physical attack, all damage decrease by 20% for 2 seconds (random chance), Mdef decrease by 20%.
Characteristics: Animated
Where I got: shared by Tyro



Filir Hat
Description: A gentle filir. He's way too gentle that he doesn't attack at all.
Refine 1% physical damage.
Characteristics: Animated
Where I got: shared by Tyro



Notes:
If by chance you have noticed hidden stats on any of the headers that appears above please share it to us. I will be happy to give credits for these information.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...