Thursday, March 6, 2014

Biolabs 4 Expedition

Biolabs is a hidden dungeon in Lighthalzen where human experimentation has been performed. The dungeon has been revealed when the experimentation failed and all human experiments gone wild and uncontrolled. In recent years adventurers are venturing into the dungeon to have a first hand experience of what happened to the dungeon. When people discovered the secret works of Wolfchev, adventurers found their way deeper into Biolabs level 4.



When pRO uncovered the secrets of Wolfchev's Laboratory, my friends and I formed a team to explore the dungeon. We are expecting a hard dungeon considering that Biolabs 3 is already a hard one. All of my friends brought their killer characters which leans more on War of Emperium build because we are expecting mobs similar to a PvP environment.


Since this is also a Player versus Monster environment (PvM), I brought my Archbishop which serves as main support and will provide resurrection when someone dies from mob. I also brought some Token of Sigfried because my role is very crucial in keeping our party intact and alive. I ask my friends to bring potions because their damage might exceed my capacity to heal everyone in the party. Our party composition is an Archbishop, Sura, Warlock and Royal Guard.


As we go through the map and alleys of Biolabs 4 for we are very cautious in walking so as not to create a mob that we can't clear. The Minstrel, Gypsy, Champion, Stalker and Biochemist were all easy mobs to kill. Though the Stalker can be annoying once she starts stripping her target or the Biochemist starts casting Acid Bomb and broke an equipment or the Champion casts pnuema. The Champion is only fearsome once he uses his long casting Extrimity Fist. The Paladin is hard to kill proving that he is a tank plus he is holy property which makes our Warlock having a hard time on him.


The fearsome monster of the dungeon is the Professor who like her counter part the Wizard of Biolabs 3 is ghost property and casts painful magic spells. She also casts Dispell and Land Protect on some occasions limiting the power of our party's killing capability. She also can perform combination spells like Frost Driver followed by Thunderstorm. She also has sight for invisible characters and can use all the Bolt skills.


The feeling when entering the map is somewhat the same when you are entering Biolabs level 3. There is a certain feeling of nervousness as you walk through the map. The map itself is similar to Biolabs 3 with a brownish touch as against the blueish color of Biolabs 3.


Overall our exploration of the dungeon is manageable to hard. There are certain times that we are almost wiped out and we have to burn supplies in order to survive. I used some Sigfried Tokens because its seems that I'm like paper compared to my friends. Plus I also use potions during mob clashes because I have a hard time keeping up heals when a lot of damages are flying to each of my partymates. It is certainly an enjoyable exploration and a must try for adventurers who seeks thrill in PvM.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...