Friday, November 26, 2010

Player Feedback

Photobucket

I think I was able to promote my legitimate site in-game with ease now. There are more fansite viewers entering my pub now compared to scam-site haters. I'm very happy that my site helped you my readers in any way with your Ragnarok experience.

Also, my usual spot in Alberta has been taken over by vendors. Now Alberta is slowly being converted into a market and that is so sad for us. I have decided to promote my site on our tambayan at "Alberta Hagdan". It is still visible for players doing the Daily Quests. I've been working hard and utilize most of my characters in promoting my site but I rarely used my genetic name Rich Kid Herbert because he has AFM and job manual ON for the daily quest. So you'll probably see me using my Soul Linker named Soul Kid Herbert and my other genetic named Cool Kid Herbert.

Selected player feed back posted after the break. Thanks to all who dropped by on my pub!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...