Thursday, December 16, 2010

Player Feedback

Photobucket

It's been a while since I started working on this site. And I'm very happy that the number of visitors in my site drastically increased. I want to thank everyone who regularly visits my site it really means a lot to me. I hope that each of you had gained even a slight information that is usable in your in-game life.

I'm also happy that there are no longer hate messages on pub at Alberta Hagdan when I'm AFK. Maybe this is a sign that the community is accepting my site as a legitimate site and not a hack site. In addition, I don't mind answering questions you throw in my pub. As long as I know the answer I'll share them to you.

As a way of giving back, I'm posting some of player's feedback that I got in-game. I hope to hear more comments and feedback. Thanks again. Read the feedback after the break.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...